Saturday 21 April 2018

Outgoing Happy Mailing 4/21/18

Hello all!

Today I wanted to share a pic of what went out in the mail today :)  I have blacked out my partners addresses aside from their country names.


These envelopes are destined to CeeCee for the "US/Canada Wishlist" tag game, Jacianne for the "Junk Journal Supplies - In the Garden" swap, Msturgill87 for the "Destash Tag" & a Wishlist group wish, and lastly envies to both Tuutis & Bavarij for the "5 Postcards to 2 Partners #155" swap.

Further down the road I will be able to share the outgoing swaps to CeeCee, Tuutis, and Bavarij....the other two I forgot to photograph before ceiling.  Alas, I am still struggling to remember to take pictures but I am getting better :)

Til next time,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jetoy Postcards

Posted for @simcoe54